A bodies in Wisconsin, Who's out there?

-
Did anyone go to the mopar only show in Oconomowo on Sunday? I just had a guy come over to my house while I was working on the cuda and tell me about it, said a guy in a gold duster did a huge burnout when leaving.

Ok boys; in order here. Plummkz/ SWEET car.

Demon416; Haven't yet. Just sold off the 4.56 gears I had. Looking for
some 4.30's.

I got to get down there at least once this year. Got to much work on the house.

I have a third member set up with 4:30's spooled. 742 case. 10 passes and about 50 miles driven. $550.00 picked up.

Did anyone go to the mopar only show in Oconomowo on Sunday? I just had a guy come over to my house while I was working on the cuda and tell me about it, said a guy in a gold duster did a huge burnout when leaving.

burnout ...just not a burnout... the Gold Duster did the best one of the day ,,,I think it was a 1973 Duster...the marks will be there for next years show yet....

:burnout:

Iola, who's going next week? I am, don't know when though

Went up to Menasha today on 41 and then came around the eastern side of Winnebago, saw a mustard yellow duster like Jameskernz's but without the flat black hood on the way up and a 69 white convertible barracuda. I had to get off at Oshkosh for construction (four roundabouts? are you kidding me? and the worse part is no one knows how to use them) and kinda wind my way up there on the shore line and then go around and down on 57 which was a nice drive. Hot though, and I only got 15 mpg before filling up at the Exxon on 41 and H.

Went up to Menasha today on 41 and then came around the eastern side of Winnebago, saw a mustard yellow duster like Jameskernz's but without the flat black hood on the way up and a 69 white convertible barracuda. I had to get off at Oshkosh for construction (four roundabouts? are you kidding me? and the worse part is no one knows how to use them) and kinda wind my way up there on the shore line and then go around and down on 57 which was a nice drive. Hot though, and I only got 15 mpg before filling up at the Exxon on 41 and H.

Sounds like a nice drive. If you ever see a lime green Dart in the Oshkosh area, it's probably me.

My car is RUNNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If I get the carb set-up I WILL BE THERE!!!!!!!!!!--Want to meet all you guy's

Iola, who's going next week? I am, don't know when though

I'm driving my turd brown (or as everyone else calls it: brown turd) Duster the 245 miles each way. I plan on putting it in the car corral for ~$3,350.00.

Project11.jpg

Hey WMMC members - Going to the picnic this Saturday??

I am going from 3 to 5. The party is 3 miles from my farm. If you want, you are are welcome stop by my place around 2 for a beverage before going over to the party at 3.

Let me know and I will get you the details to my place.

At 5 PM I have to go to a car show at my friend's restaurant (The Iron Horse) on hyw 11 just west of Union Grove. He is having horse shoes and a live band.

Ma Snart

Mike's email on the party:

WMMC Members

Just a reminder that the WMMC picnic is this Saturday, July 21st at the Schuttenhelms. You should have received a flyer and raffle ticket in the mail. If you have questions, e-mail me at
tachallenger@centurytel.net and I will try to answer them for you. The map below shows the location of the Schuttenhelms house.

Mike Driggett
Membership Director

might be a little late but i am either in janesville or crandon ggoo cheeseheads

ok which day is everyone going to Great lakes this weekend????? Steve

-
Back