-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mason Coughlin

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
Im selling the 8 3/4 from my 1970 Dart Swinger. The car originally had a 7 1/4 but when I got the car, the 8 3/4 was installed. It's complete brake to brake and will even include the shock mounts/spring pads, U bolts, parking brake cables, stainless steel brake lines and what ever you need. It has a 741 case with 3.91 gears and a Sure Grip. The diff felt tight in the car and had no issues spinning both tires, but I have not removed the 3rd member to inspect the clutches. The brakes a factory A Body drums as well as the small 5x4 bolt pattern.

It is located in Clayton, NY. I am always near the Syracuse area and have no problem meeting someone near by with it. Can also include the leafs (although they are pretty wore out). $1,000 OBO. Seriously open to all offers!

Thanks, Mason

20180108_183811.jpg

Last edited:
Ouch. Indiana is quiet the drive. I could drive to the boarder of NY and PA though? That's a 4 hour drive for me but YES the axle is Small Bolt Pattern

Ouch. Indiana is quiet the drive. I could drive to the boarder of NY and PA though? That's a 4 hour drive for me but YES the axle is Small Bolt Pattern
It’s 8 hours or more for me at least to the same place. If it was a 489 and 3.23’s be different. Not for a 741. Let me know if you change your mind.

I could probably ship it anywhere you'd like, but realize that shipping would be probably more than what the axle costs

I could probably ship it anywhere you'd like, but realize that shipping would be probably more than what the axle costs
Looks good. I’ll still meet you, but you gotta give me more than 4 hours. I’m in Muncie Indiana. Look at mapquest and see what you think.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back