Status
Not open for further replies.

replicaracer43

Grumpy Old Man
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Contact seller
Nice, compleate A body 8 3/4 rear end. It is still small bolt pattern, with decent brakes and drums, has 3:23 gear, on a welded, or minispool center section. Good park brake cables, currently in a 70 Swinger, will remove for buyer. 500.00 firm, local pickup welcome, and will ship at buyers expense. Located in Concord N.C

Nice, compleate A body 8 3/4 rear end. It is still small bolt pattern, with decent brakes and drums, has 3:23 gear, on a welded, or minispool center section. Good park brake cables, currently in a 70 Swinger, will remove for buyer. 500.00 firm, local pickup welcome, and will ship at buyers expense. Located in Concord N.C

Why are these always so far away?

Which 8 3/4 is it, you've got 3 choices and yes I probably could surmise which one it is but the seller needs to confirm for any potential buyers.

Not sure what you mean by 3 choices? Its in a 70 Dart...... are you talking about the center section casting number???? I would guess its a "741" but I havent checked.....most people change the center to something else anyway.... will look in the AM and update!

Not sure what you mean by 3 choices? Its in a 70 Dart...... are you talking about the center section casting number???? I would guess its a "741" but I havent checked.....most people change the center to something else anyway.... will look in the AM and update!

Yup, last three numbers on the center section casting number. It's relevant to the buyer because of the rarity of new 741 gear sets, which this probably is.

OK, I crawled under there this morning, it IS a "741" case.. If someone wants the rear end without the center chunk, I will knock off 50.00, that would make shipping less also, due to less weight.. I think Randys ring and pinion sells new gear sets for the "741" as an FYI

I dont know if its a spool, a mini spool, or welded open center, I am not going to dissasemble to find out, it is compleat an in a car! The last one I sold had a 2:76 open, so the center section is of NO VALUE in this deal, I will take 450.00 for the rear, less center.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back