Not open for further replies.

mopardug

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Contact seller
Hi, my name is Doug. I'm trying to gather the parts to put an 833 in my '74 Duster. Right now the biggest item is an 833. I'd even consider something that needed parts/rebuilt. Don't want to travel more than 200-300 from central KY. I also have some miscellaneous parts that I'd be willing to trade as well. Thanks for looking.

I have a complete conversion kit. everything you need. cleaned ready to install taken from a 71 Duster. All brackets. Hardware ,Trans, factory shifter , pedals, Bell, covers , Bolts, Hump, frame bracket, Z-bar, Fly wheel, new clutch set up in box and linkage. Everything you will need. $2500 + ride. There is three set ups here, One still in car. I will not split them up so don't ask for parts.

I will reply back to everybody When I get a minute today. I'm at work, and have just enough time to look.

Thanks to everyone for replying to my ad. My budget is about $500. I do have some stuff to even things out, depending on what you have. I'm also able to make the road trip to save some $$.

Keep you in mind.
Might be going to St. Louis soon to get a bunch of mopar drivetrain stuff.........

Dave

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back