-
Status
Not open for further replies.

red446

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Hey guys, anybody have any of these kickin around, special for A-Bodies because of tight fit, lugs have 11/16 heads? I need 6 w/washers. If you have a pack of 10, that's fine. I do not need 20. I need all right handers. Condition is not important, as long as they aren't CRACKED or totally crusted over with rust. Thanks so much

I belive you can still get them through Summit or Jegs
Thanks for that, I just finished with both and only sold in complete sets of 20. I'll take 10 if I have to but only need 6. Thanks again

Hey guys, anybody have any of these kickin around, special for A-Bodies because of tight fit, lugs have 11/16 heads? I need 6 w/washers. If you have a pack of 10, that's fine. I do not need 20. I need all right handers. Condition is not important, as long as they aren't CRACKED or totally crusted over with rust. Thanks so much

For all who read this, if you are still able, I have not found what I need

Hey BBY, thanks man wish I'd heard from you sooner, but i just bought them locally, had to be ordered from CRAGAR. Cost me 41.95 for 8 !!! how much would you have wanted :disgust:

Damn I wish I would have read this earlier. I have 10 of them I took off a 67 with Cragars. I'd have gave them to you for Christmas.

Thanks all for your help, problem solved

Red, I would have given them to you. I can't use them anymore even though I still have some small bolt pattern SS Cragers.

Hey BBY, thanks man wish I'd heard from you sooner, but i just bought them locally, had to be ordered from CRAGAR. Cost me 41.95 for 8 !!! how much would you have wanted :disgust:

Be very gentle with them. My dad bought new ones last year, and I snapped 2 or 3 heads off. And NO, I was not torquing the heck out of them!! I don't even think I had reached final torque. (60-65 ft-lbs, if I remember correctly) :wack:

Hey Man, thanks for that info. Never had a problem with the old ones and have not yet used the new ones. Merry Christmas Jd

Anytime red. I also had a set about 20 years ago and never had any problems. Except of course waiting 6 months for them to come in really sucked!! The mags did get plenty of polishing while I waited though. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back