a-body headers

-
THEWHITEZOMBIE said:
mikesduster said:
WHAT???? :scratch:
Its a MUD thing u dont get it :roll:

535902_177_full.jpg

Speaking of mud I like the new pic in your sig! :thumrigh: I wish there was places to off-road like that around here!

What a trip that one was,i had the death grip on my breaks that time :pale: sat there for like 10 min before my buddy could make it to me with his chevy :scratch: fun ride that was :thumrigh: we go almost every weekend!good times in the dodge

THEWHITEZOMBIE said:
What a trip that one was,i had the death grip on my breaks that time :pale: sat there for like 10 min before my buddy could make it to me with his chevy :scratch: fun ride that was :thumrigh: we go almost every weekend!good times in the dodge

What year is that ram? I had a 99 1500 quad cab just like that except green. I am still kicking myself for trading it in for a dakota.

Its a 98' with my dads 2000 front end on it,but im taking mine back it makes the truck look to clean,i think,them tires arnt mine ether there my girlfriends bronthers he wasnt home so i jaked um to see what they could do(they suck) i since then put new sport decals new back window stickers an some stupid *** side steps for the girlfriend
451310_330_full.jpg
after X mas this one was takin,i just got 3" more lift an some new beadlock rims to put on her in the next few months what a project its worse then the Zombie

Yea my brother had some tires that were knobbier than those and they sucked also. They were good for throwing mud and showing off but when it came to getting traction they couldn't ever find any.

finally got the headers on except for one pescy bolt that wont line up. Thanks for all the help guys

-
Back