Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Contact seller
Someone?
Thanks
Stefan
P4120077.jpg

I will check for sure when I go home for lunch , I will get you the price then. Can't remember what I paid for them. Will they need to be shipped to Sweden ?

I will check for sure when I go home for lunch , I will get you the price then. Can't remember what I paid for them. Will they need to be shipped to Sweden ?

Yes shipping is to Sweden. I hope you can help me :)

Never shipped out of country before . Have you received things from the US before ?

All the time... picking is slim, to quote Milner in American Graffiti, when it comes to Hemi A-Body parts here in Sweden.

I have them, rear offset shackles to go with them as well. All brand new. Send me your email address to discuss.

IMG_1569.JPG

You can accomplish the same thing for free by redrilling the holes 1/2" inward and using the stock hangers. fyi

Not sure how the customs papers work shipping to another country. Do you need to get a broker involved to do them ?

It's simple, USPS allows you to do it online if printing the label or fill out a form at the post office.

Not sure how the customs papers work shipping to another country. Do you need to get a broker involved to do them ?

On packages I get from the US, there is a label called CN22-CUSTOMS DECLARATION, Depending what the content is I have to pay customs and tax... :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back