[WANTED] A Body Rad #2898033

-
Hi Jerry
Yes I posted on FBBO but I just looked and they deleted my ad said it was posted in the wrong category! Sorry I didn’t know you replied.
I wondered where it went. I searched for the post and found nothing. You can PM me here or B bodies where I spend more time. We can discuss it.

I just picked up another one, but it was original to a 68 Hemi Dart from the original owner of that car. Glen-Ray lost out on buying the tooling and it was destroyed, so no more from them. I sold one they rebuilt last year at the Mopar Nationals and it went for $1700...

I just picked up another one, but it was original to a 68 Hemi Dart from the original owner of that car. Glen-Ray lost out on buying the tooling and it was destroyed, so no more from them. I sold one they rebuilt last year at the Mopar Nationals and it went for $1700...
Wow yes expensive for sure.

It needs recorded. The tanks are in great condition. $1000 + shipping

IMG_2940.jpeg

IMG_2941.jpeg

IMG_2942.jpeg

How many rows does the big block rad have.

I know the inlet and / or outlet tubes are larger in diameter than a SB

Should have 3 rows
So if you get a 22" SB rad and recore it with 3 row and have the in and/or outlet tubes changed to the correct size.

The only thing would be the part number which on some rads are a flat plate stamped with the part number and soldered to the top cover

You would have a BB rad.

Yep, sure a rad, not an oem factory abody correct#'s BB rad, but u knew that.
There's a reason why people want this rad, and there's a reason the price is what it is.
So if you get a 22" SB rad and recore it with 3 row and have the in and/or outlet tubes changed to the correct size.

The only thing would be the part number which on some rads are a flat plate stamped with the part number and soldered to the top cover

You would have a BB rad.

-
Back