A body SBM battery cable kits (gaging interest)

-

moparmat2000

Reaction score
I am considering running off more of these battery cable kits. First off, thank you to those of you that have purchased these from me in the past.

I will be gaging interest before rounding up the materials to make 7 more kits for purchase. These are available for 67-72 small block V8 A body.

I have not checked lately but I'm sure materials costs have gone up. I only use OFC copper wire. High heat compatible materials. Feed and ground are #4 gage.

See sample pic below of actual set for 70-72 I made up. This is a pic representative of what you will recieve. These cables in pic have been sold.

67-69 have a shorter negative cable and no extra body ground. I can substitute a 70-72 negative cable if you want the extra 5" length, and an additional body ground. 70-72 that ground is on the radiator support. Positive cables are several inches longer than stock allowing better routing and starter hook up. All positive cables come with heat shielding material as shown in pic below.

Let me know if interested via PM before I order the materials to do these. This may be the last run of these I do, as I am now currently working on other projects for other makes of vehicles other than A bodies. Previous costs including shipping were I believe $185 shipped for a pair of cable assemblies. If I can hold the line on price with materials costs I will. Please allow about 2 weeks from materials ordering for me to build these.

Thanks
Matt

20200926_184819.jpg

I am considering running off more of these battery cable kits. First off, thank you to those of you that have purchased these from me in the past.

I will be gaging interest before rounding up the materials to make 7 more kits for purchase. These are available for 67-72 small block V8 A body.

I have not checked lately but I'm sure materials costs have gone up. I only use OFC copper wire. High heat compatible materials. Feed and ground are #4 gage.

See sample pic below of actual set for 70-72 I made up. This is a pic representative of what you will recieve. These cables in pic have been sold.

67-69 have a shorter negative cable and no extra body ground. I can substitute a 70-72 negative cable if you want the extra 5" length, and an additional body ground. 70-72 that ground is on the radiator support. Positive cables are several inches longer than stock allowing better routing and starter hook up. All positive cables come with heat shielding material as shown in pic below.

Let me know if interested via PM before I order the materials to do these. This may be the last run of these I do, as I am now currently working on other projects for other makes of vehicles other than A bodies. Previous costs including shipping were I believe $185 shipped for a pair of cable assemblies. If I can hold the line on price with materials costs I will. Please allow about 2 weeks from materials ordering for me to build these.

Thanks
Matt

View attachment 1715915013

To anyone considering this, great choice. I got a set from Moparmat2000 for our 67 Barracuda, and they fit and look great. Highly superior to box store cables.

-
Back