A Body Seat Tracks?

-

Thanatos340

Reaction score
I have been searching high and low for a while now to find some A Body Bucket seat tracks so I can get my car back together. No luck so far so it looks like I am going to have to spring for the repops from P&G Classics (Only place I can find them).

The problem is they say their seat tracks only fit 70-72 models. I thought all seat tracks were basically the same for 70-74. Are there 3 different styles of bucket seat tracks for Dusters (70-72, 73-74, 75-76) or are they all the same for 70-74?

Ya, I think in about 74on the floor is different due to the cat converter. Not sure on 73's

Yes. The 75/76 tracks are different due to the Cat. converter hump in the floor pan. The inner drivers side track is much shorter because of this, All the other tracks are the same from what I understand.

Just not sure why the 73/74 would be different than the 70-72. I tried calling the vendor but the lady that answered the phone didn't know. All she could say was that it did not show as compatible in their book for a 73.

70-74 bucket seat tracks should work fine for you. The only difference is how the adjuster mechanism is setup in 70-early 71. You'd only notice the difference if you were doing a 100+ point resto.......

-
Back