A boy and his car

-

bellhp

Daddio
Reaction score
Hey everybody , My name is Rich , My son is 13 and has scraped his nickles together to buy this 74 Duster . This will be a father son project with the goal of two years to complete so that he will have his own car to take his D/L test in.
These pics are day one ... Vacuuming out the leaves /dirt and varmint nests

Attachments

• 20140905_140431.jpg
    60.7 KB · Views: 251
  • 20140906_102813.jpg
    63.1 KB · Views: 246
Welcome aboard.
Good luck with the project timetable!
C

Wow this brings back memories of my first car!!! Have fun and document it everyday! Memories like these will last forever! Post pics too and don't forget we have a vast amount of info and experiences here at FABO so ask away!

Welcome to you and your son.
Yeah, start a build thread and don't forget lots of pics are great to put in there.

I got my car when I was 15. Building it up made me cherish the car more and I take care of the car a lot more than most teens do with their cars. Brings back memories, awesome car and good luck with the build !

Started a build thread but it hasn't shown up yet (I'm guessing due to my low post count) so this is just a gratuitous post to bring up my count. Thanks for the welcome guys.

Nice! No doubt thee are many good father / son bonding times ahead. My son, 16 just bought his first - a 2 door Cherokee, and we will be working on it together as well.

bellhp - bell hop, Bell 212 hp helicopter???

Welcome aboard, take a look around and enjoy the great tech's and folks gathered here.
I see you have started a restoration thread :cheers: Very nice to see a great build thread :glasses7:

Thanks guys... and Dave it's Bell Horsepower.I'm working in a large barn...my side has horsepower...my wifes side has horses. And our last name is Bell.

-
Back