A few MoPars at the Cruise In tonight

-

Mopar-Man

Big Block Better Burnout
Reaction score
Debary, Florida. 63 degrees and overcast. Took the car out for a ride and saw some nice MoPars. Cookie Lady makes 5 different kinds of cookies and gives them to the cruisers!

20180203_154538.jpg
20180203_153343.jpg
20180203_153350.jpg
20180203_170449.jpg

Cruise in's in February?

What the hell? You wont find people in Colorado doing that.

p.s. what are those wheels on the challenger? Don't think I've ever seen them before.

Nice cars, and yes, great to have decent weather!

It hit 50 degrees here in north Georgia today so I took the Barracuda out for a drive.

Cruise in's in February?

What the hell? You wont find people in Colorado doing that.

p.s. what are those wheels on the challenger? Don't think I've ever seen them before.

We do year round here! Last month was super cold (20s-30s) for us so not as good a turnout. My blower car HATES cold weather as I have it jetted for 90 degree temps and no chokes! Those look like Jegs wheels to me. He drives that Challenger every weekend. I really want one and I am okay with that body style.

No crusin here either. Sent my money in for my first car show last week, 60 days away and can't wait. Mopar-Man was in Orlando last week upper 60's, sunny, and windy. Locals thought it was cold, I was running around in shorts...haha. Where do you do this cruise night?? Will have to check it out next time we're in town. We're in Orlando a couple times a year, either at the parks with the grandkids, or playing golf.
Z

Good lookin Cranbrook:thumbsup:

I was ready to refresh one when I got the Dart.

No crusin here either. Sent my money in for my first car show last week, 60 days away and can't wait. Mopar-Man was in Orlando last week upper 60's, sunny, and windy. Locals thought it was cold, I was running around in shorts...haha. Where do you do this cruise night?? Will have to check it out next time we're in town. We're in Orlando a couple times a year, either at the parks with the grandkids, or playing golf.
Z

This one is in Debary, FL just north of Orlando. First Saturday of the month from 3pm-6pm. It's small but there are many others. Sometimes I do 3 in a day because they overlap. One of the best is Downtown Longwood. It has over 300 cars on a Saturday night. Here is my friend's website that lists his cruises. He is a DJ.

www.cruisinorlando.com

The big website that lists just about all of them is www.flacarshows.com

IMG_0725.JPG
Here is a picture of my car at the New Smyrna Beach cruise, 2nd Saturday of the very month. Probably get 400 cars. I bought this car in Deltona.

why does everyone have on jackets .....there is snow in southern Colorado now, its probably swimming weather in FL. :)

I just now checked ......that is so awesome. I didn't realize its already so warm in FL. I should become a snow bird and ditch Colorado during this cold and depressing time when all my cars are frozen and covered in snow. :)

orlando .jpg

I just now checked ......that is so awesome. I didn't realize its already so warm in FL. I should become a snow bird and ditch Colorado during this cold and depressing time when all my cars are frozen and covered in snow. :)

View attachment 1715144187

Well it is 6:30pm and 80 degrees and watching the sunset with the patio doors open. This place IS awesome until June... then we get 5 months of unbearable heat and humidty.

-
Back