a few pics

-

famous bob

mopar misfit
Reaction score
IMG_0037.JPG

first wash job after assembly from the paint booth. don`t have the hang of this yet !

no need to keep starting new threads - you can post new pics in one thread - hell, you can do multiple pics on one post! - - the car looks GOOD too!

no need to keep starting new threads - you can post new pics in one thread - hell, you can do multiple pics on one post! - - the car looks GOOD too!
thanks, I haven`t figured out how to post comments before the pics yet either.

Now I've got lots of questions. I see the wipers are gone, - did you weld up the hole for the wiper motor? What master cylinder/brake setup are you using? Looks like you've got shock brackets attached to the bars, - shocks still mounted in stock location? What heads are you running?

thot this looks cool. I can see how much oil is escaping my roller lifters, too much, but not sure what I can do about it now.
E11A4F57-80D9-4F09-80C0-4C8FC3BEAD5B (1).JPG

thanks, I haven`t figured out how to post comments before the pics yet either.

It's easy Bob. Just start typing whatever you want to say and click on the 'UPLOAD PHOTOS' button to make the pictures available for insertion. Whenever you want to insert a photo somewhere, just click on the spot you want the picture to be and then click the 'FULL IMAGE' button to put it there.

Ever since the new changes to FABO it's a little funky trying to type after you've got an image in place. Sometimes it's easiest to type all of your text first and then insert the various images afterwards.

short and sweet - type your message then upload the photo. You're doing just fine Mr.... it's like anything, grab it by the shorties and kick it's a$$!! :thumbsup:

Now I've got lots of questions. I see the wipers are gone, - did you weld up the hole for the wiper motor? What master cylinder/brake setup are you using? Looks like you've got shock brackets attached to the bars, - shocks still mounted in stock location? What heads are you running?
wipers are on the car now, along w/ windshield washers. master cyl. is from an 87 diplomat,-have 4 wheel disc brakes. heads are cnc procomp victor knoc k offs w/ compcams stuff on top. there are two brackets attached to the fenders, one on top of the shock, and one to the shock bracket its self. aftermarket tubular front end . did you get the fast 2.0 lined out? David Page at fast walked me thru getting my handheld working again. he had me start the engine , he said it had too much cam for a 2.0, that's strange for a supposedly 1200 horse throttle body. posted this earlier in another thread. if u can get ahold of David, he can help- u w/ ur f.i. system I`m sure!

short and sweet - type your message then upload the photo. You're doing just fine Mr.... it's like anything, grab it by the shorties and kick it's a$$!! :thumbsup:
thanks Mike. maybe my computer illiterate as$ will learn. I tried to post another pic and it hasn`t showed up yet. ??????

hum.. then something went wrong ---- (I know, thanks Cptn. Obvious, right?) - so after you type, click on Upload Photos, in the next window pick the pic you want to post then make sure you click on OPEN in the lower right corner of the window - - once it has uploaded (you'll see a status bar got from left to right) then click on Post Reply

I tried to post another pic and it hasn`t showed up yet. ??????

Hi Bob, The other pic is in post #10 above ^^^ (I just merged it for you into this thread) When you want to upload another picture, just click the "Post Reply" button instead of starting another thread like ScampMike mentioned before....:)

Bob - don't let it give you fits - if you're really stuck, PM me your # and I will call you tomorrow and walk you through it once or twice - if you want to do this give me a good time (your time) to call too

Hi Bob, The other pic is in post #10 above ^^^ (I just merged it for you into this thread) When you want to upload another picture, just click the "Post Reply" button instead of starting another thread like ScampMike mentioned before....:)
thanks. I`m not sure about the best way to '' bring up the pics I`m wanting to post" I`m pulling them up from my email address, I haven`t figured out any other way yet. "at least it hasn`t sunk in "

ah ha - you need to save the pics into a folder from your email - right click on the image in the email and select "save as" - make sure you put them in a folder you can find easily - best is usually a new one on your desk top - name it something like Cudapics. Then you can upload them from the folder to FABO

did you get the fast 2.0 lined out?

The FAST seems to be behaving for us now. I'm not sure when that MAP sensor and O2 relay went bad but since they were replaced I think our problems are behind us.

David Page at fast walked me thru getting my handheld working again. he had me start the engine , he said it had too much cam for a 2.0, that's strange for a supposedly 1200 horse throttle body. posted this earlier in another thread. if u can get ahold of David, he can help- u w/ ur f.i. system I`m sure!

Yeah, it does seem odd that 'too much cam' would be stirring up trouble. I suppose too much overlap is telling your O2 sensor it's running really rich though. I thought there was a way to override some of the settings and input your own air/fuel ratios at different RPM.

You can also just double click the picture name in the selection box instead of moving the mouse down to "Open".

Nice car. How do you get through tech with all that rubber fuel line?

Lookin good Bob!
thanks again. the rubber fuel line is hi pressure efi hose, supplied by f.a.s.t., it`s supposed to be approved. I used the existing -08 braided line for a return line to the tank.
' trail beast' , that`s what I did, but my stored pics go by numbers, so I have to read the # and remember it to hit on it for posting. doesn`t seem like I `ve got it right yet !

-
Back