A good day

-
Congrats! Just from experience, make sure you stay away from any distractions...A good habit to get into as you become a better/more confident driver over the years.

Here in Arkansas you have got to be home by 11:00pm and one passenger till you are 18 8)
Congratulations on this millstone in your life :cheers:
keep you eye's open for the other folks on the road and show good driving rules on the road :happy10: They will be watching and even though it's a bummer where your seat belt moparguy93 for safety and it makes you look like a smart driver :-D And the law in some states

Read below this paragraph :-D

Congrat's on getting your license. That's a big day in your life. Keep it on the black stuff with the shiny side up.

Jack

CONGRATS, don't burn rubber too often and specially not around cops or your long waited for liscence will be history. Don't be foolish and try to drive and talk on a cell phone at the same time.

What an exciting day for you!!! You've gotten a lot of really great advice already so I won't be another mom and add to it. But I want to. :-D

It's all uphill from here! Be glad you have a Mopar to enjoy it in.

Congrats on the liscense How far are you from Rockford? That way I'll stay off the side walks!! j/k enjoy, remember the staties are white and yellow!!!

-
Back