A Hero's welcome southern style.

-
Cudaspaz -
That was excellent. Thank you.

For all those who view this, I suggest you pick up the video "Taking Chance" and watch it. It's truly very well done. It should be required viewing for anyone critical of this country or our military.

THAT IS AWESOME I haven't cried like that in a long time but being a soldier myself I hope my friends and family never have to go through that.

Very awsome! I can't beleive ALL those people lined up along the roads. You couldn't get away with something like that up here,too many people would ***** about wasting the taxdollars to the police departments for traffic control and holding up traffic because they couldn't get to Starbucks.

About 12 yrs ago my cousin was killed in a vehicle accident in Oklahoma (my uncle was stationed at Fort Sill) and was surprised on how many people pulled their cars off the roads in respect to let the funeral persession pass.

John

There must have been 5,000 people honoring him. A true hero honored in the proper way. GOd bless him and his family.

That was great video Cudaspaz and thank you for posting it. All of our fallen soldiers should get this kind of respect.

wow now I need to get a tissue, because I couldn't keep the tears from my eyes.

To all who have served thank you

Wow! That was a large turn out. Feels good to be a American.... that the people do care about our fallen soldiers.

I'm a Vietnam vet and too old to cry..........but I did. Beautiful. God Bless America..........

Thank you cudaspaz!
Very humbling video. As said before all should be honored like that.
I also agree with ocdart " Taking Chance" is a good video to watch.
It brought tears to my eyes as did this video.

God bless all our troops. And hope the next video we see with all the
people lining the roads is to welcome them home unharmed.

I think I'm going to send this to Obama.

Maybe his department of homeland security will change some of the things they said about our soldiers returning from battle.

Lot's of good people still left in this world.

Thank you, cudaspaz. Thanks for the look at real Americans in the real America.

Thank you S. Sgt. John Beale. May you never be forgotten.

Thank you, cudaspaz. Thanks for the look at real Americans in the real America.

Thank you S. Sgt. John Beale. May you never be forgotten.

Thank you FISHBREATH, I can't see the key board
You are the man spaz :happy10::happy10: thank you

-
Back