A Huge Thank You to fstfish66 Don!!

-

cosgig

MoBro Inc.
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Howdy all, cosgig here. As you all may remember, our fine member fstfish66 Don has sold his beautiful 66 Cuda, one of everybodies favorite cars on the site. Although I was sorry to see it go also, Don was gracious enough to offer a host of rare and hard to find 66 Cuda parts for sale.

Well, I am happy to report that I was able to buy some of those parts. Some items like the grilles are almost impossible to find even in crappy condition, and I was lucky enough to be the buyer who got this item from him. I can tell you that I cleaned them up and they are absolutely beautiful!! When I did the blue 66 in my avatar, I searched for over 5 years before I found a set that was worthy of a nice restoration project like I was trying to accomplish. Now with the internet, it was just a click away, saving me a much longer search!!

The price may have seemed too high to some???... and I was astonished that the grille was not purchased by another member, as I waited a few days to express interest. I can assure anyone looking for grilles of this caliber, you will be looking a long time for grilles this nice at the price Don was asking!!

I also got a few other really nice items like the rocker mouldings and wheel lips, all super high quality at very fair prices!! So, I'm sending out to Don my very grateful THANKS!!! I thank you, and more importantly, my 66 Barracuda convertible clone project thanks you!!

I'm sorry to see the 66 go, but I'm grateful for the chance to be a buyer of your beautiful stash of items!! Geof

Don is a great guy, I will also miss his fish. I got a really rare passenger side heater delete floor vent box, gonna use it in my 66 Valiant!! Glad you got those 66 grilles, Geof, that's the holy grail for the66 Cuda, those babies were nice :prayer:

I wish I had enough money to have bought all those parts Don was selling, they were all priced good and quality stuff!!

I also picked up a few items from Don(windsheild locking strip and antenna) for my 66 Dart.Thanks Don. What I wanna know is ...Did a member buy that sweet 66 Cuda??

Yes I would also like to say thank you for the nice dash trim I got from him.

Outstanding news to see Don , you fond a good home for your parts and I believe you did sell your Barracuda to a member here, not sure :eek:ops:.... But I think so.. Thank you for making a bunch of folks here happy..:cheers:

-
Back