A Huge Thanks to All From Marvin !!

-

70dart

Reaction score
I want thank every one for everything, words of well wishes, prayers and thoughts, and things you are trying to do for me at this time of difficulty. Especially Jack trying to organize thing fron another city. I owe ya's all along with my family for making this more bearable to go though, you sure make worth while during the rough times and someday i hope to meet a lot and thank you personally.

Thinking of you all Marvin Peacock, thanks for everything, your the greatest!

just glad to hear your feeling better, anyone in the mopar family who has a problem can always count on us for help, another reason why i love mopars and this site, good job Jack!:cheers: and good luck Marvin, need anything just ask

It's nice to know things are getting better Marvin. Maybe a trip out west might be in order for you this summer, let me know and I'll put on the steaks and beer.

Terry

I'm very happy to hear you're doing better, you have a huge support group here and we all wish you the absolute best. Stay positive and keep getting better every day :cheers:

It's nice to know things are getting better Marvin. Maybe a trip out west might be in order for you this summer, let me know and I'll put on the steaks and beer.

Terry

Terry, no back bacon? ;-) That's a mighty kind gesture. Marvin, after hitting Terry's, swing by the SF Bay Area for some ribs ... and beer. ;-)

I see a common theme here. BEER. LOL Thanks for the accolades everybody, but it was somebody else's idea first, I just happen to be close to Marvin and it is a little easier for me to stay in contact and be a delivery boy if needed.

Hang in there buddy, and get better soon.

Jack

you know, there is no greater bunch of guys and gals than FABO, and look forward to helping members in the future when the need arises. Different than any other car site i have experienced, just amazing!!! Terry out west doesn't look like it is my cards this year with my health and the baby and all, but some day meeting you all and paying you great bunch bach in some way! It's nice somebody cares especially when it comes to me because i was always the type who could never ask for help and did everything myself, thank god for my wife Wendy, her twin sister Lisa, and my sister laurie, Jack and Adam and every one else who started donations, overhaulin',and just everything, It sure makes it worth trying getting as close to completely better worth while. I hoped to race some day but if not, i now feel like working on my car if my right arm, hand, and shoulder get better, i haved noticed a difference in my leg and foot etc so i'll keep bustin my *** in therapy....you guys are the greatest, god bless you all guy's and gal's

The guys here all helped me out when I really needed it, Its nice to be able to give back. No thanks needed, Thats what friends do.

Glad to hear from you Marvin, You have been in mine and my wifes conversations on a daily basis wondering how you've been. Stay strong and keep on pluggin. I await updates on you feeling better. God Bless You, Dave!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good to hear from you Marvin. Keep up the good work and get well quick.
I know you all from New Brunswick are a hardy lot. My great great grandpa
was born there up near Jacquet River. Still have relatives up there and in
Moncton too that I've never meet. God bless you and your family.:thumleft: Tom

Great to see you post here Marvin! Just make sure you don't over do it! Have a safe, and thorough, recovery!

Same here Marvin!! It sure felt good to see your post.:toothy8:
We are here for you and your family,
So take your time and keep your chin up.
You are in our prayers every night.
Marvin there is allot of great folks here that care.
So take one step at a time and don't over do it.:wave:

Therapy sucks I am sure,:sad1:
But you have what it take to get er dun.:thumleft:
The wife and I will be thinging of you every day so take care.:angel9:

Same here Marvin!! It sure felt good to see your post.:toothy8:
We are here for you and your family,
So take your time and keep your chin up.
You are in our prayers every night.
Marvin there is allot of great folks here that care.
So take one step at a time and don't over do it.:wave:

Therapy sucks I am sure,:sad1:
But you have what it take to get er dun.:thumleft:
The wife and I will be thinging of you every day so take care.:angel9:

therapy best part. young beautiful blonde,sweet voice,took good care of my back and shoulder, thinking of getting hit by another truck so I can go back lol glad your getting better marvin

Nice to see your cool "bee" avitar back in the postings! Glad you are doing better, I've known a couple of people who have had strokes and both have made amazing progress in recovering, take care!:cheers:

I want thank every one for everything, words of well wishes, prayers and thoughts, and things you are trying to do for me at this time of difficulty. Especially Jack trying to organize thing fron another city. I owe ya's all along with my family for making this more bearable to go though, you sure make worth while during the rough times and someday i hope to meet a lot and thank you personally.

Thinking of you all Marvin Peacock, thanks for everything, your the greatest!

Hey Marvin glad to hear things are picking up a bit. Don't forget I only live 15 minutes away in Beaver Dam, if you or your family need anything I would gladly do whatever I can. Don't worry about the dart after all its only iron and steel (man, what would the mopar gods think of that), seriously though health and well being should come first. That dart isn't going anywhere, and when you are ready to get back to it let me know and I would be glad to help source out what you are missing.
Keep your chin up and there will be lots of track time later.
Darren.

you guys any gals sure make it worth trying, amazing people, like my arm to get better to get back to regular posting and helpp with diagrams, pictures, and measuremente and what not. Darren is your car a lime dart with blach vinyl black top? My cousin is the purple dart around fredericton, with the the license place "Not my husbands car" thanks every one, well back to therapy god bless all of you....Marvin Peacock..70dart

you guys any gals sure make it worth trying, amazing people, like my arm to get better to get back to regular posting and helpp with diagrams, pictures, and measuremente and what not. Darren is your car a lime dart with blach vinyl black top? My cousin is the purple dart around fredericton, with the the license place "Not my husbands car" thanks every one, well back to therapy god bless all of you....Marvin Peacock..70dart

Hey Marvin:
Yep, the lime green one is mine. I know of the purple one. Chris and Carolin I think.
Keep the faith.

I see a common theme here. BEER. LOL/QUOTE]

And your point is? ;-)

Truth is ... any FABO members that make it to the SF Bay Area are going to get greeted with a cool, frosty one. Marvin on the other hand, is going to get some nice juicy ribs to go with it. ;-)

a little update, am still in wheel chair,but am progressing some, I started to go a bit with a walker with assistance of two physio people, cant remember the right word but my memory is getting a little better each day. I still know mopar rocks. I get to go home overnight for the first time in just under 6 weeks, that feels great. they screwed up my disability surprise, surprise a good thing we enquired about it. Thanks everyone it helps with you all behind my..God bless...Marvin Peacock

I met a guy today that had a stroke at 34 just out of the blue a artary collapsed in his head affecting his left side. He still does therapy twice a week and this happened 4 years ago. I know they are all are different but the time was a shock and dissappointment i was hopin too be before june. But you cant tell so that keeps you wondering now i guess I have to wait and see. Thanks for the well wishes and prayer and donations you are all my inspiration to get better faster(and my dart)...

God Bless Marvin Peacock 70dart

hi everyone,
Just a little update. I am slowly progressing my leg is coming pretty good, but I am not out of wheelchair yet because my arm and hand is not well enough yet to grip a walker. I am very busy with therapy and don't get much internet time, but as soon as this gets back to normal I will be back as before.
I think i might be out of the rehabilitation center and able to go home by late May or early june. Thank you all for your well wishes, prayers, and donations they are all very much appreciated and hope to be back soon...

God Bless you all....70dart ...Marvin Peacock

-
Back