A must see

-
OK!! Not a dry eye again... bless her hart....

Same here everytime I watch it. Shes just like all my relatives. Plain ol southern folk. Reminds me of my Granny.Bet shes got a heart of gold and thats why God saved her.

Wow, what a heart warming story, I'm glad she got her buddy back. Now I need to dry my eyes....

That tore me up....

I heard today on the news that a local Home Depot opened it's doors and locked it's cash registers to provide what is needed for residents, plus a makeshift vetenarian hospital was started in the front.

It's horrible to see what these people have been through, but heartening to see things like what you posted DD.

Same here everytime I watch it. Shes just like all my relatives. Plain ol southern folk. Reminds me of my Granny.Bet shes got a heart of gold and thats why God saved her.
She looks like my grandmother in her eye and her voice also..

Thats a tough one to watch and stay dry eyed.
true, thank you for sharing it here pete, Treva just seen it for the first time and she got all glassy eyed

That tore me up....

I heard today on the news that a local Home Depot opened it's doors and locked it's cash registers to provide what is needed for residents, plus a makeshift vetenarian hospital was started in the front.

It's horrible to see what these people have been through, but heartening to see things like what you posted DD.
Wow!! That is some good news Joe, and I agree, our daredevil is and has been a care giver for many years :cheers: I am proud to call him my brother :glasses7:

Now that is uplifting for the heart, for her, the camera crew,the people there,the dog
and me!

Darryl

-
Back