-
Status
Not open for further replies.

tiredoftrio

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
I have a pair of fenders off a 68 383 GTS with the factory correct emblem holes. They have light filler in them but they are rust free. Located in West Covina CA. Local pick up preferred but willing to greyhound if needed. 350 OBO for the pair.

I have a pair of fenders off a 68 383 GTS with the factory correct emblem holes. They have light filler in them but they are rust free. Located in West Covina CA. Local pick up preferred but willing to greyhound if needed. 200 for the pair.

Good to go

I gave up on shipping these because everyone that got a quote never replied. My apologies but they are still available for sale locally like I posted on 9-3-14 I just wasn't specific about only wanted to sell locally. I've been really busy with a new Job and my wife becoming pregnant and just got a Break and noticed people were still interested. If there is any one in the Los Angeles area they are for sale a long with a few more items that I'll be listing. My apologies again but my new job and family completely took over my priorities and didn't give me time for fabo.

I'll take them as u have a ups shipping account all you have to do is wrap them up and drop them off. I will provide the shipping label and payment asap if you are willing

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back