A real Coquihalla Cruiser 61 Chrysler

-

Richie

Reaction score
This is what my big brother would call a Coquihalla Cruiser. It's a hyw you take to get down to Vancouver from Kelowna

and here's a 1960 with the 4 speed he mentioned

Last edited:
Now that the speed limit is 75mph and people routinely do 85 to 90mph, think about how much wind noise there be driving in at that speed in the old cars. The whistling around the windows would be pretty loud!

These cars ,are so unique... Would love to have one..A smoking hot redhead service writing in a gas station,(1991-92) had a very '61-62 300 ?I don't know,if I was more attracted to the cute redhead,or the beige 300??..

These cars ,are so unique... Would love to have one..A smoking hot redhead service writing in a gas station,(1991-92) had a very '61-62 300 ?I don't know,if I was more attracted to the cute redhead,or the beige 300??..
Well I tell you guys the only truck they have for me at work right now is a little ford Ranger. Being 6' 5" and having a touch of scoliosis it's just killing my back. I can hardly get in and out of the thing lol. I'd give my soul to be flying down the road in one of these babies :)

Last edited:
-
Back