A request you can't refuse

-
Now Im so nervous I dont want to even drive the Dart this year! May is a long time away and anything could happen. I'd hate to have someone total the Dart while Im driving it before May and have the kid heart broken....
yep, that would suck...
on the bright side, I'm pretty sure it would be easy to find someone else to give the youngster a ride- it would be a very cool thing to do-props to you:thumbup:

I took my 8 year old on a smoky burnout in a vacant parking lot. I made him wear his skateboard helmet! He was all smiles! Too bad it was my friends 'Vette as my Mopar was laid up.

What a great gesture! I know there will be one happy fellow this coming May! I bet if your boss knew why you wanted the day off, he'd be more than proud to give it to you. I know I would.

Grant

Ok so here's the full story:

The guy who stored my car for the winter who's name is John, has been friends with Weston's father since they were 3 years old. Weston is 11 years old and confined to a wheel chair. The medication he's on makes him sick every day of his life.

Now here's the disturbing part. At the last car cub meeting that I couldn't go to due to work it seems John got up and talked about Weston and how Weston has Muscular Dystrophy and wants nothing more than to ride in a muscle car. NOT ONE PERSON in our entire car club batted an eye or said anything. No one volunteered! John was disgusted.

So am I for that matter.

-
Back