A trip to the DMV............

-

67Dart273

Reaction score
Our DMV uses some chinese software to handle the lines and appointments "Queless" (I call it clueless) It is a PITA

Yesterday I encountered a detour which I'd forgotten, turned left off this one way and realized I was headed for the courthouse area, and that I'd forgotten to get the tag for the 74 Scamp

So I go down there, pull in, and from the big doors, all the way to the end, which is the DMV/ licensing area, WERE ALL OPEN PARKING SPACES

I go into the DMV and there is only ONE young lady getting helped, with maybe 3 or 4 employees sitting behind the windows, doing NOTHING

THEY ARE UNABLE TO HELP ME!!

I "must" SIGN IN to the stupid clueless computer FIRST!!!! I didn't even get sat down!!! One of them is, "sir, sir!!" Took me longer to screw around with their silly computer than it did for the kid behind the window to get my tags!!!

I walked into our local DMV, zero people in line, zero people there at all, great! I get in line, they tell me to take a number and sit down. I take a number and as I was sitting down they call my number?

Alan

i have a DMV near by that is wonderful. huge, high ceilings, brightly lit, well staffed with wonderful people and crazy efficient. they only handle licensing.

yup. that's right. only licenses and nothing else.

all the other stuff? you're stuck with the gulag dmv offices that treat you like a criminal for trying to register a vintage anything and god forbid you have even the tiniest error in your paperwork.

Considering what's behind the counter at most Georgia DMVs, I'm surprised anyone ever gets a license.

-
Back