Status
Not open for further replies.

95dakotadude

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Hi,
I'm looking for a 23 spline, non OD a833 4-speed transmission. Having a shifter and linkage would be preferred but is not necessary.

Please post price and an internal pic if possible. Depending on location I may be able to pick it up myself.

I also have an A230 transmission in great shape that I'd be willing to trade for it, plus cash on my end if necessary.

EDIT: I just remembered that the A body A833 has a shorter tailshaft than the E/B body trans. Considering this would be taking place of my A230, I would need a E/B body tailshaft so I didn't have to cut the driveshaft. Sorry for the confusion. Delete the thread if necessary.

Last edited:
I have an extra A body 4-speed and shifter, but shipping would be expensive.

I do not think an a833 e/b trans is the exact same length as an a230. and what about rear mount location? what is this going in?

I have an extra A body 4-speed and shifter, but shipping would be expensive.
I wouldn't mind driving over there. Winter break isn't too far away and I'm always down for a road trip. Shoot me the details?

Marco, it's going into a 95 Dakota that I built a couple years ago. It's been heavily modified. The B/E tailshaft if not exact, is close enough. The A230 and A833 were almost exact. The biggest difference was the extra gear.

Thanks

tranlength.gif

I also have one for sale mine comes with a lot more than just the trany and shifter thou

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back