add blocker for smart TVs?

-

diymirage

HP@idle > hondaHP@redline
Reaction score
hey guys, i run "addblocker plus" on my phone and laptop and i love it, it allows me to watch stuff on youtube without interruption and seeing the perverts people seem to think need to be in every add nowadays

does anyone know of a way or program to add this to a TV?

(i contacted the company that made the program i use on the laptop and they dont offer anything for the TV)

I just use the remote to mute them. Or if it is recorded I fast forward through them. Not that I watch much TV. I have not watched a commercial for 30 years, I can't stand them.

You know that you can "stream" movies from your phone directly to your TV (WiFi). So if you're blocking the ads on your phone you won't see them on your TV.

You know that you can "stream" movies from your phone directly to your TV (WiFi). So if you're blocking the ads on your phone you won't see them on your TV.

thats not a bad idea, but it is usually when the kids watch it, and i dont want to tie up my phone to them watching

In my time, that was called intermission.

Time for a snack!

I record everything except the news. I then FF through the ads later.
Recording has the added bonus that you can rewind if you missed the sex scene.....

-
Back