66340SEDAN

FABO Member #3649
Reaction score
Add Your own caption for this picture :glasses7:

Attachments

• 114309_8_600.jpg
    67.3 KB · Views: 354
"Did yall see the Dukes of Hazard last night?"

Just call your mom man!!! she has another set of keys .

Oh yes I did, here, smell my fingers.

OMG.....that is so funny and nasty...I had a buddy say that to me in 1994....I was cruising in my 69 Dart and when we parked I asked him "how was your date?" He didn't say much, just held 2 fingers in front of my nose and said "smell em" LMFAO!!! Thanks for the memories Mark....I think LOL :glasses7:

It's 1985,and we are still in high school. No wonder our cars suck.

Smell my new girlfriend? "Start at the elbow!"

It's not my car! Thought it was yours ? NO,it's not mine either! Who's car are we sitting on anyhow ?

OMG.....that is so funny and nasty...I had a buddy say that to me in 1994....I was cruising in my 69 Dart and when we parked I asked him "how was your date?" He didn't say much, just held 2 fingers in front of my nose and said "smell em" LMFAO!!! Thanks for the memories Mark....I think LOL :glasses7:

I'm glad to help..... yup, same thing I did to an old buddy! LOL

(Standing) "Hey guys what are you doing."

(Sitting on Side of Hood) "Umm I threw a rod through the hood of Dad's car, so I'm sitting here so he won't notice."

(Sitting on Front of Hood) "Ah, Yeah! I told Ray I'd sit with him."

(Standing Down Side Of Car) "Guys, that won't fix the problem."

(Sitting on Side Of Hood) "O man, I guess it won't."

"so you guys want to go to mall and stare at and annoy some girls that we have absolutely no chance with"

"sure, not like any of us have anything better to do"

Where are the white woman at?

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jGQ-ISsDm8M"]Where are the white women at? - YouTube[/ame]

OK you lazy bums get yer asses back to work. this is my garage, remember? .....and the guy who PAYS you to work.... which your not doing!

Lets sneak this ***** back to my garage and drop the 440 in, that way when the Cheby guys come back they wont know what hit them. It will be a classic sleeper and they won't tell anyone because we embarrassed the **** out of them like Peyton Manning at Super Bowl 48.

-
Back