Status
Not open for further replies.

DesertRat

Leading edge boomer
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Contact seller
I would like to find a Carter #4295S carburator as complete as possible. Rebuildable core works for me or nice completed one as well. Can't be priced too close to new.
Thanks, DR:coffee2:

I might have it pm me your number I will look when im at the shop. I know 1 should be a carb from a 340 x head motor, 1 from a 69 -71 383 bb and 1 from a 360

I would like to find a Carter #4295S carburator as complete as possible. Rebuildable core works for me or nice completed one as well. Can't be priced too close to new.
Thanks, DR:coffee2:

If you arent trying to keep it with those specific numbers i have a later 500cfm carter competition 4758s

Jake

I have an NOS 4294S. I had a Convertible 67 Barracuda Formula S Automatic and I bought it for; when I sold the car, the buyer did not want it. Since I am out of work, I am selling anything I can part with. Let me know what you might pay, and I might let it go. Otherwise, I may go to eBay with it. Not sure what the difference is, but my '65 S call for a 3853 S since it is a manual, but I think I have a 3854 S for the automatic on it. I have a gnarly 3853 S and the only difference i saw was the knob for the kick-down and I think the jets are different.

Hemmings Motor News states:
4294 C-4-AFB 67 273 M/T
4295 C-4-AFB 67 273 A/T

I have an NOS 4294S. I had a Convertible 67 Barracuda Formula S Automatic and I bought it for; when I sold the car, the buyer did not want it. Since I am out of work, I am selling anything I can part with. Let me know what you might pay, and I might let it go. Otherwise, I may go to eBay with it. Not sure what the difference is, but my '65 S call for a 3853 S since it is a manual, but I think I have a 3854 S for the automatic on it. I have a gnarly 3853 S and the only difference i saw was the knob for the kick-down and I think the jets are different.

Hemmings Motor News states:
4294 C-4-AFB 67 273 M/T
4295 C-4-AFB 67 273 A/T

Wow, NOS 4294S is a find. True, for a M/T transmission and mine is an automatic so I am holding out for the 4295S as I want to be correct as possible. They give all the setup info in my service manual. A heck of a find for someone though. Good luck with the sale.
DR:coffee2:

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back