After market distributor help

-

Gwywnc

Reaction score
i bought a 440 duster and it has a distributor with a blue male distributor on it. I can't get it to match up or the button with anything at parts stores like naps or advance or auto zone. When I ask for the cap and button it's completely different. Also I the car started a miss and I can't figure it out. I changed plugs and wires and still it misses. And as it started missing when I'm driving it and let off the gas there's a slight kinda back fire that wasn't there before. Can someone help?

i bought a 440 duster and it has a distributor with a blue male distributor on it. I can't get it to match up or the button with anything at parts stores like naps or advance or auto zone. When I ask for the cap and button it's completely different. Also I the car started a miss and I can't figure it out. I changed plugs and wires and still it misses. And as it started missing when I'm driving it and let off the gas there's a slight kinda back fire that wasn't there before. Can someone help?
How about a picture of it? Does it have clamps? Or bolts that hold it on? With a pic I can probably find ya one. Guessing a 208 series or msd type.

-
Back