aftermarket chrome stuff?

-

Dart_Guy

Reaction score
I decided to start on some cosmetic stuff but won't need it for awhile, but wanted to know...

MY 69 Dart was wrecked years before I owned it and the parts around the headlight (the grill) and the chrome trim peices on the hood are ugly. Is there a place that sells them new or do I need to watch e-bay and the people selling stuff here?

Thanks!

DSCN111633333.JPG

Thanks guys. I went from redoing the entire interior to stripping the entire car down and starting the body work. Now I need to start plotting my plan for the next year and need to know my options.

Thanks!

I do have the 3 piece hood trim sets available for $100 + $20 shipping. I can't do you any good on the headlight or grill though........

Hold onto your a$$ when you try to buy a good headlight bezel. I have some driver quality for sale but not good at 3 feet.

Hold onto your a$$ when you try to buy a good headlight bezel. I have some driver quality for sale but not good at 3 feet.

I found some prices and yes... My plans have changed as a result. This is not going to be one big purchase, but i can justify a part every so often and then maybe it will be all there when I go to put it back together.

Thanks for the offer on the part too... Mine is a 5 feet away part, so yours would better, but, I am shooting for a step 6" or better... lol

Rick, sent you a PM

thanks!

-
Back