-
Status
Not open for further replies.

340wedge1971

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Contact seller
restored air cleaner lid,comes with engine i.d. sticker of choice,located in ohio,$35 shipped,for all who are confused,does not include pie-tin,but does include a engine i.d. sticker(318,340,360,etc.)

Attachments

• large2bbl 006.jpg
    118.7 KB · Views: 205
  • large2bbl 007.jpg
    91.1 KB · Views: 200
is that a sticker or the aluminum pie pan...i'm interested if it is an aluminum pie tin in the middle

well just take it out of the pic's it's a bit misleading, I was gonna shoot the money on the deal till ya took the tin out of the deal i'm sure glad I asked questions.....try not to be misleading on your ad's the pie tin is the engine id ...show us a pic of the engine id sticker you speak of?????? go ahead....show us! show us the 340 id sticker..... I never seen one before disgust

notice it says sticker of your choice!

well just take it out of the pic's it's a bit misleading, I was gonna shoot the money on the deal till ya took the tin out of the deal i'm sure glad I asked questions.....try not to be misleading on your ad's the pie tin is the engine id ...show us a pic of the engine id sticker you speak of?????? go ahead....show us! show us the 340 id sticker..... I never seen one before disgust

Would be nice to see what the sticker looks like, instead of the pie tin that is not included.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back