Aircraft and G-forces

-

1Fast340

Reaction score
Put this up on you biggest sharpest screen the fotages is good!
Some serious G-forces going on and the fotage is great,its not that easy to keep track of all three screens at the same time but its worth watching if you are interested in what it takes to do airshows with aircraft.
I wouldnt stand a minute of that airprogram thats for sure.

Put this up on you biggest sharpest screen the fotages is good!
Some serious G-forces going on and the fotage is great,its not that easy to keep track of all three screens at the same time but its worth watching if you are interested in what it takes to do airshows with aircraft.
I wouldnt stand a minute of that airprogram thats for sure.

Humans are the limiting factor. Drones are the future of high performance fighter dogfights.

Humans are the limiting factor. Drones are the future of high performance fighter dogfights.

Yep the human body is way to weak for stuff like that(and has been for a very long time),and i think dogfights are a thing of the past,but its still very intresting to see how darn quick those birds can change direction and how hard it is on the pilot.

Incredible footage!

Incredible pilot!

OTH warfare was the (Over The Horizon) weapon delivery was the direction military aviation was headed 23 years ago when I retired.

The weapons systems I have seen going on the F-22 and new F-15s seem to prove to me that trend continues.

That pilot is in INCREDIBLE physical condition and g-suits help make what you saw possible. A G suit helps prevent the blood from leaving your upper body by using air pressure to construct your lower abdomen and does it appropriately on the G forces you are enduring. Negative Gs are another matter. You're on your own there!

It's so hard on a human body to endure that. The most I personally did was almost 5 in a helicopter and was very close to blacking out.

Thanks for the video.

The G forces that the human body are not the only limiting factors. When you eliminate the pilot from the aircraft you also eliminate a lot of weight, to include: ejection seat, LOX converters, gauging and displays. You gain thousands of pounds for payload.

Really cool video! Thanks for posting.

Best I did was a one hour ride / pilot in a T-37. It was a blast though!

-
Back