alignment San Antonio area

-

GUNNERPAC

Reaction score
Need recommendation for alignment for 69 Barracuda in San Antonio/Hill Country area.
Tried two in Boerne with no results.
Thanks

Need recommendation for alignment for 69 Barracuda in San Antonio/Hill Country area.
Thanks

Thanks
So the First Friday night of each month is "Mopar Night" at Biff Buzzby's (Toeperwein & 35), check with the gang there. Paul, Josh or Syliva would be your best bets to ask. Find the line of older Mopars, you'll probably find them. Also, the Mopar Muscle Club -San Antonio is having a show/swap at the same location on 11/18. You'll have a larger base of folks to ask then.

So the First Friday night of each month is "Mopar Night" at Biff Buzzby's (Toeperwein & 35), check with the gang there. Paul, Josh or Syliva would be your best bets to ask. Find the line of older Mopars, you'll probably find them. Also, the Mopar Muscle Club -San Antonio is having a show/swap at the same location on 11/18. You'll have a larger base of folks to ask then.
Thank you! I'm there!

Thanks
I know I'm late to this post, but I use Performance Off Road. They are just outside of Boerne on Highway 46. Elijah does the alignments and he is very good at it.

Last edited:
I just gave Elijah the specs I wanted (from the skosh chart). I replaced the upper control arms so I could have more caster than was possible with the OE arms. He said no problem!

There's Bowers frame and alignment which I'm not sure of address but I now they do older vehicles too.

Is there a time to be there? Thinking I might drop by in March, missed Feb already.

We all need to meet up there one night. Or in Boerne. I’d rather drive out to Boerne than 35 and Toeperwein, it’s a mess over there with construction on 35 and 1604.

-
Back