All that is left of the Acura

-

chlngr1970

Reaction score
Monday night, my GF daughter's 1990 Acura Integra was stolen from her friends gated apartment community. It was in pretty good shape as evidenced by the pic bleow:

After a grueling day of bouncing from one police station to the next, she finally gets to file a report. About 15 minutes after filing the report, she gets a call from the PD. They had found the car. It was involved in an accident. What they didn't tell her, was her car was used in an alleged burglary, kid ( 19yr old ) ran from Pierce County Sheriff's Deputies, sheered off a telephone pole, and crashed through a new car lot. He was ejected from the vehicle, and killed at the scene. This is all that is left of her car:

She is safe, had no contact with the dirtbag, but is emotionally traumatized over her dream car being destroyed, and someone dieing in ( or out of as the case may be ) her car. Now we get to deal with the police, and insurance company.

Some peoples kids...

j

Damn, poor car, looked nice too....hope your daughter will be ok and move on. Hopefully she can get a another nice car to help ease the pain.

**** happens. And now 1 less idiot in the world. That said, damn just a 19 year old kid.
If you want to know where it happened. Do a search for Titus Chevrolet on 11011 Pacific Ave S Tacoma, WA

Glad your gf and her family are ok.

The kid got what he deserved.

really? Are we so callous now that we can joke about this kid losing his life doing something this petty? He may have been young and dumb, but he was someone's son, grandchild, boyfriend, friend...

Hey, I'm sorry about your car. That can be replaced though. Fortunately nobody else was hurt and you daughter was not assaulted or otherwise harmed.

really? Are we so callous now that we can joke about this kid losing his life doing something this petty? He may have been young and dumb, but he was someone's son, grandchild, boyfriend, friend...

Callous? Really? Have you ever been stolen from? How did that make you feel? Grand theft auto - petty?

Yeah, he may have been someone's son, grandchild, etc. But if they did their job and brought him up right to know right from wrong, he wouldn't be dead. Fact is he STOLE the car, then got in a high speed chase with the police, then wrecked SOMEONE ELSE'S CAR. He put many other people's lives on the line when he drove so fast trying to escape without any concern for the citizens or police involved in the chase. He brought the stakes up that high and lost. Too bad for him. Believe me, if he had survived and unjured or killed someone, he wouldn't have cared. So why should we care about him. He put his own life on the line and lost. Too bad for him. Here's the smallest violin playing "my heart cries for him".... :-({|=

Not to mention that the person who's car it was now is without their nice car that was reliable and dependable and has to deal with the aggrivation of the insurance company for a settlement and now has to go find another car that will hopefully be as good as the one that was stolen, maybe it won't be as reliable or dependable.

It's obvious that you think that criminals have more rights than their victims.

Bottom line is, this punk stole a car and tried to play the "I'm gonna get away" game and lost. He shouldn't have stolen in the first place. He would still be alive. He played his game, he lost. Too bad, so sad, so sorry for him. :finga:

Most of us know by that age, that it is wrong to steal cars. Most of us choose not to steal cars so we don't go to jail or get killed trying to out run the police trying to get away. He made the wrong choice and now has to live with the consequences. The gates of hell will welcome him with open arms....

19 years old is an ADULT not a kid. Also, the above post didn't mention the alleged burglary the adult was involved in. We're not talking about a stolen loaf of bread for his starving family......
Who knows how many other crimes this adult pulled off? He just got caught this time.
Fortunately for society, his criminal career is over.

Matthew 7:1-2

“Judge not, that you be not judged. For with the judgment you pronounce you will be judged, and with the measure you use it will be measured to you."

Maybe he can save you a spot.

Hey, I'm sorry about your car. That can be replaced though. Fortunately nobody else was hurt and you daughter was not assaulted or otherwise harmed.

IMO thief is just few steps above pedophile. I have more sympathy for the car.

“Judge not, that you be not judged. For with the judgment you pronounce you will be judged, and with the measure you use it will be measured to you."

ironic, given that quotes source.

God already judged..he determined this low life was using up valuable oxygen. He no longer preys on good people. Stole a car, burglary....seems like he was heading down a bad path.

I think we can all see where this is headed unless quotes from the book and comments against them can be curtailed she'll get locked out.

In general, life is all about choices and the majority of those choices aligning themselves with societies rules. If there is any good to come out of this tragic incident is that the people around the 19 year old take a good hard look at his life and try to learn by his mistakes.

Terry

90 Acura her dream car? I think some reeducation is in order. J/k sorry for your loss. Maybe if she got a classic mopar the morons couldnt figure out how to steal it.

I give you my sympathies, I'm sure your daughter is pretty shaken up. This is part of why certain things are not given to people under a certain age. Their brains have not developed.

Years ago I had my 4 wheel drive pickup stolen from a parking lot at work. I can tell you it is a sinking feeling when you walk to the parking lot a find you pride and joy gone. They never found my truck and had to wait 30 days for insurance to pay. Then you have to fight with the insurance company when they low ball you. The good news is you don't have to wait. The bad news if she had full coverage they will give her next to nothing. Sorry for her loss it really sucks.

And this type of bleeding heart thinking is why our judicial system is messed up!!!!!!! Who knows how many times this young man has been in trouble prior to this, and how many breaks he was given, he got what he deserved and is no longer going to be a burden upon society, it is true a mother/father lost a son but if they had been proper parents [maybe they were and he was defective] he may have never had this sad ending to a useless life!!!!! I'm glad it was only her car material things can be replaced!!!!

Amen 72 Dodge! We are all judgmental, whether we want to admit it or not. MT Mopars has said nothing wrong.

We all make mistakes in life - we were all born into a broken, evil, dark world and none of us are perfect. If we are able to make posts on this thread, we are the lucky ones - we can still change our ways and not make the same mistakes again.

Unfortunately for this 19 year old, he will never be able to change his ways. He's not a victim, but his poor choices put him in this position.

Callous? Really? Have you ever been stolen from? How did that make you feel? Grand theft auto - petty?

Yeah, he may have been someone's son, grandchild, etc. But if they did their job and brought him up right to know right from wrong, he wouldn't be dead. Fact is he STOLE the car, then got in a high speed chase with the police, then wrecked SOMEONE ELSE'S CAR. He put many other people's lives on the line when he drove so fast trying to escape without any concern for the citizens or police involved in the chase. He brought the stakes up that high and lost. Too bad for him. Believe me, if he had survived and unjured or killed someone, he wouldn't have cared. So why should we care about him. He put his own life on the line and lost. Too bad for him. Here's the smallest violin playing "my heart cries for him".... :-({|=

Not to mention that the person who's car it was now is without their nice car that was reliable and dependable and has to deal with the aggrivation of the insurance company for a settlement and now has to go find another car that will hopefully be as good as the one that was stolen, maybe it won't be as reliable or dependable.

It's obvious that you think that criminals have more rights than their victims.

Bottom line is, this punk stole a car and tried to play the "I'm gonna get away" game and lost. He shouldn't have stolen in the first place. He would still be alive. He played his game, he lost. Too bad, so sad, so sorry for him. :finga:

Most of us know by that age, that it is wrong to steal cars. Most of us choose not to steal cars so we don't go to jail or get killed trying to out run the police trying to get away. He made the wrong choice and now has to live with the consequences. The gates of hell will welcome him with open arms....

Bravo well said if everyone thought this way the crime rate would drop!

Some folks in this country have become soft in how things as criminals are prosecuted and sentenced, jail WAS meant to be THE most miserable experience in your life so you would NEVER do it again but the bleeding hearts have turned it into a Club Med for criminals [not all criminals learn the errors of their ways no matter what] therefore they get out and commit crimes again while we THE TAX PAYERS take care of them!!!

That hill billy guy kills me! Because you know the "other" person that stole the car sold it to the guy that died in just a few hours of stealing it in the middle of the night right!?

-
Back