Almost an A-Body

-

lancer770

Reaction score
Hello everyone. I am the proud pappa of a bouncing baby Dodge only 44 years old. I have a 1961 Lancer 770 2 door post with a 225cid /6 and a 3 spd manual on the floor. I know this is technically a pre-A Body car but I also have one of the last A's a 76 Silver Duster.

The 76 is actually one I bought for my son and I to work on together and to be his first car, he's 15 years old & can't drive alone til he's 16yrs 8mo.

The "Toad" is mine. I rescued her from a salvage yard in sw Va last spring. I swapped a 61 Windsor 4 dr sdn for her. She is about 98% complete missing the radio antenna, the roof gutter molding front tips, and most of the original metal around the rear wheel wells. After I filed the points and replaced the fuel pump she started right up and ran like a top. I'm currently working on the brakes and the fuel tank(a very religious tank, extremely holey).

I won't bore you any more but I would appreciate any help or suggestions as I work towards a usable vehicle.

Welcome to the site, It's a great place to be. :toothy8:

pic4.JPG

Welcome, I think you'll find all the help you need from this site. I noticed you're just up the road from me, I'm in South Boston. Drop me a line sometime.

-
Back