Aloha from Hawaii

-

hawaiiandart

Reaction score
:-DNew guy here,
Just wanted to introduce myself. I live in paradise where cars rust over night. I've managed to save a few of them. I presently own a 1970 Swinger 340, two 1974 Dart Sport 360 (sunroof, fold down back seat, hood scoop, A/C), 1973 Scamp 6 banger (my anything goes car), 1970 Cuda 340, 1970 Challenger RT 440-6 pack, 1967 Coronet 383, 1967 Belvedere II 426 Hemi. My son has a 1970 Swinger 340 thats nearing completion. I grew up with A-bodies so this site is a natural.
Hope to meet alot of you on line here. I know I've learned alot. Thanks!

Must have pics of your collection!!! How can 'Paradise' have rust? Sounds like you need a warehouse with a dryer.
Welcome to FABO. You're gonna have fun here.

Aloha! Have we met? It's Mike. I have the 71 Lemon Twist Duster on Oahu. I see you live in Mililani...I think we may have met...

Welcome aboard!

Aloha Mike

You looking for any parts from a Swinger? The last Mililani Show and Shine I met a guy that is selling his...

I had my 66 Barracuda at the Mililani meet if you were there...

Welcome! I just spent my honeymoon over in your great state. I wish I had made more friends over there so I could see some cool mopars when I was there. I did see some cool mopars at the track on Maui. What island do you live on?

Welcome to FABO. Pics,Pics we want pics,can't get enuff.Sounds like some nice cars ya got there.8)

welcome hawaiiandart.
you missed a fun picnic last weekend.

IMG_1424_1.jpg

:cheers:Hi everyone. Wow...I was shocked to see the replies. New to the site...discovered it recently. There is so much information to be had here. :read2:I just love to read about all the projects that are going on...especially the turbos. Too bad we lost our race track here in the islands.

Mike, yes I was talking to you about your 1966 Barracuda. Sure was a sweet ride. I had one just like that. I really like your 1971 Duster. Again reminds me of an old ride.

-
Back