-
Status
Not open for further replies.

moparraceman

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
51   0   0
Contact seller
real nice s/b LD4b edelbrock alum intake cleaned and painted ready to bolt on $175. plus shipping ALSO nice set of BIG BLOCK adjustable rockers, ductile iron. shafts,rockers,hold downs and bolts very clean barely used $220 plus shipping will post pictures next couple days thanks

001 (Small).JPG

002 (Small).JPG

003 (Small).JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
real nice s/b LD4b edelbrock alum intake cleaned and painted ready to bolt on $175. plus shipping ALSO nice set of BIG BLOCK adjustable rockers, ductile iron. shafts,rockers,hold downs and bolts very clean barely used $220 plus shipping will post pictures next couple days thanks

Interested in the LD4B. Can you PM me a couple of pics?

Moparraceman, thanks for the quick response. That is an awful nice looking manifold, at a reasonable price, but I think I'm going to have to pass. I need to do a little more research. I'm looking for an LD4B for my '75 318. I'm a big time rookie so bear with me, I don't want to buy the wrong part. You're going to have to educate me. Your D4B, from what I've read will technically work for me, but it was specifically made for early 273's (64 & 65). Is this correct?

That D4B will work on your 318. You will have to rat the holes out a little, because they are smaller holes that matched the early 273's. I put one on a 71 318, and made the holes bigger. It worked well with the small Comp cam I put in the 318. The bolt holes on the above intake appear to have not been messed with. Early A guys with a 273 might love that uncut intake. This intake can be made to work for your 318, but you are correct in the fact that a LD4B would bolt right up.

Can you confirm whether that's a D4B or LD4B? If it's the D4B for the early 273 I'll take it.

Its a D4B but looks like the holes have been hogged out to be used on the 66 and later heads.

Jake

Dangit! How come the later year guys gotta ruin the few parts we early 273 guys have available? Thanks anyway.

Dangit! How come the later year guys gotta ruin the few parts we early 273 guys have available? Thanks anyway.
I dont think its ruined, plus you would never notice it anyways. Its a good deal either way.

Jake

I'm getting so confused by the shifting thread. moparraceman I''ll take it if it's not already going somewhere else. Just let me know where to paypal and don't tell my wife.

I'm getting so confused by the shifting thread. moparraceman I''ll take it if it's not already going somewhere else. Just let me know where to paypal and don't tell my wife.
paypal to xxxxxxxxxxxxxx i will pay the 3% paypal fee and help you out on the shipping $195. shipped to colorado

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back