-
Status
Not open for further replies.

wannadrag

Reaction score
Rating - 75%
3   1   0
Contact seller
Looking for 4 aluminum slot wheels.I need either 4 that are 15x7 or 2 15x7 and 2 15x8 with around a 3.5 to 3.75" backspace and a 4.5" bolt pattern.Trying to steer clear of the unilugs but if need be they will work.

I've got these.

I have two 14* 7 and four 15*8 old ansen sprint wheels. They're in pretty good shape, not pitted, lugs aren't wallered out.

Let me know if you're interested and I'll get some pics.

I've got these.

I have two 14* 7 and four 15*8 old ansen sprint wheels. They're in pretty good shape, not pitted, lugs aren't wallered out.

Interested in 2 of the 15x8s.Pm coming your way

I've got these.

PM sent,wanna sell or not?

Sorry, don't want to sell just a pair of the 15*8. Also found out they are 15*8.5 rather than straight 8.

Ended up with a extra pair of 15x8.5 ET IVs unilug type.Will trade for some Ansen 15x6s or 7s

I've got these.

If you still have these, I would like to see them. I'm interested in them for a 76 D100, thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back