Aluminum trim work needed! Where to go??

-

Suregrip391

Reaction score
I am restoring a 67 barracuda that need's the three pieces of trunk trim restored and the fromt headlight bezels/grill surrounds restored. Can anyone recomend someone to send these out to? I know off alltrim and NW barracuda's but they are not taking any jobs in right now. Has anyone had any luck elsewhere? Thanks!

:thumblef:

Suregrip, I've been looking for the buisness card and finally found it! Check out Iverson Automotive www.iversonautomotive.com. George (Iverson) had a display booth at Mopar show in Minnesota last year. the samples of his work were amazing. He does stainless, aluminum and pot metal. 800-325-0480. I hope he can help you. Good luck! toolmanmike

I see it's been awhile since you posted this but I just ran accross it and thought I'd throw in my .02 just in case you haven't found anybody yet. I used Special T's Unlimited for my deck lid trim resto. Bill did a very nice job. Phone # is all I have 847-255-5494. He's near Chicago.

Real nice fellow to deal with too. Send your stuff to him and he'll estimate the repair. (Free estimates last I knew of). He'll work with how much you want to spend. If you want just a driver quality job he can do that for less or if you want to go whole hog concourse show quality he can do that.

Prices are comparative to most anybody's. All alumimum trim resto work is expensive.

-
Back