Amazing Barn find

-
Holy Cow! I wonder how much $$$ that collection is worth. I saw Austin Martins, Mercedes Benzes, Porsches, plus goodness knows what else. Looks like they been sitting a long time. Newest looking car in there was a 240 or 260 Z

Amazing what you can find under bird poop. The Deusenberg alone will probably pay for the property. Wonder if the guy knows what he has? He was calling a '40 Plymouth a Chevy Master and a '46-'48 Ford and Chevy Chryslers. Some people have all the luck.

no deusies in there (one car resembles one) but those alfas, lotuses and lancias will still pay the bills quite nicely! wow.....i wish...

Can that technically be a barn? Looks more like a warehouse.
You have to suspect he knew the cars were in there when he bought it.
A four door Cutlass? What’s up with that?
Too bad someone didn’t put a 57 Plymouth in THERE, instead of underground.

Can that technically be a barn? Looks more like a warehouse.
You have to suspect he knew the cars were in there when he bought it.
A four door Cutlass? What’s up with that?
Too bad someone didn’t put a 57 Plymouth in THERE, instead of underground.

LOL some of those cars look to be in worse condition then that Plymouth. what a find though...

Wow, talk about a instant museum collection!! All I found when I bought my house was a empty suitcase in the attic:(

The best comment I can make is "Holy ****!" :tongue10:

I'd LOVE to get my hands on one of those Mini Coopers.... :evil4:

Looks like a cattle rustler to me.:grin:
He sure did keep everyone away from them by welding it up.
Why would these car's show up like this all the sudden.:study:
Sure would be interesting to know what kind of price tag was on his barn full.
He has them packed in there like they all came at the same time.

So how did they get there and where did they come from.:roll:

wowwwwwwwwwwwwww

thats like that guy who bought all those bins if remember a while back and it had all those clasic muscle cars and rare parts and motors and so on

some people have all the luck,,mostly when they have no clue.;

on another site for street rodders,, a guy just this week asks,,,this....
i found what i am told to be 2 industrial hemi,s they are complete,, but as little rough,,,are they worth 50 bucks he asks,,,yikes

car marked american 1928 is a chrysler roadset,,,,nice,,,car marked chevy master is a 1939 plymouth sedan,,how did some one come across this link???

You could probably find out some more about the collector by doing some digging on those old formula racers. Those things have got to have a paper trail.

some people have all the luck,,mostly when they have no clue.;

on another site for street rodders,, a guy just this week asks,,,this....
i found what i am told to be 2 industrial hemi,s they are complete,, but as little rough,,,are they worth 50 bucks he asks,,,yikes

What site was that and what was the guys handle?????? :evil4:

i forget the guys handle,,, hasnt been any more posts about it,,,but its on a site i go to,,cause ialso have a street rod,,,but the site is really for what they condiser true hot rods,,,not billet,chrome machines,,the site has 2 names kinda,,ive just read its the biggest car site,, over 30,000 members,,
the jalopy jurnal,,,,or the H.A.M.B. which stands for hocey as message board

lots of early hemi stuff on there,,and flay haeds and nail haeds,,,kool site

i forget the guys handle,,, hasnt been any more posts about it,,,but its on a site i go to,,cause ialso have a street rod,,,but the site is really for what they condiser true hot rods,,,not billet,chrome machines,,the site has 2 names kinda,,ive just read its the biggest car site,, over 30,000 members,,
the jalopy jurnal,,,,or the H.A.M.B. which stands for hocey as message board

lots of early hemi stuff on there,,and flay haeds and nail haeds,,,kool site

Oh ok, Im a member on there. I looooooooove street rods, particularly "rat rods". My next project is probably going to be an old rat rod. Ill have to search the posts. someone on there probably scooped it up already though.

-
Back