AMD Bumper Question

-

70Swinger440

Butcher of Nice Cars
Reaction score
Anybody buy and/or use Auto Metal Direct bumpers? Looking at a rear for my '70 Swinger, wondering how they fit, is the chrome decent, are they worth the price. Thanks.

Put this on May 2013, fits like it should, no complaints.

Attachments

• dart%20029.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 233
  • dart%20043.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 237
  • dart%20047.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 259
I am a one car project person. I sent my bumpers to tri city plating, elizabethton, tn. My rear bumper was creased the entire length from old wreck. When I got them back I thought they were new. They are gorgeous. I would use them again in a heartbeat. They were cheaper than replacement bumpers I've seen. Good luck

I am a one car project person. I sent my bumpers to tri city plating, elizabethton, tn. My rear bumper was creased the entire length from old wreck. When I got them back I thought they were new. They are gorgeous. I would use them again in a heartbeat. They were cheaper than replacement bumpers I've seen. Good luck

I'll second that I've used Tri-city to redo 2 sets of bumpers both were/are show quality..

I have bought a few from Tri city all very nice.

I bought am AMD Bumper for my Barracuda. What a piece of ****!

Not the front view. My car has a lift-off Super Six Pack hood on it, and skinny Center Lines on the front. Plain 15x7 steelies with 28x9 slicks on the back. My car is the same color as yours, though. Your car is beautiful.

-
Back