AMD has all bumpers on sale if in stock

-
It was surprisingly cheap. Two 1967-69 Barracuda bumpers shipping from Georgia to me in upstate NY for $12.95 plus $39.98 in oversize fees. So, $53. I was expecting twice that.

I also got another 5% off using discount code RZAMDCODE

I wasn't planning to buy these. They were on my "someday" list. But it worked out to 33% off, so with AMD recently discontinuing Barracuda quarter panels this seems like a clearance sale and maybe a last chance.

Thank you @Car Nut!

Thanks again @Car Nut for the tip and @S'cuder for the 5% code! You guys rock. Just ordered a rear bumper and fasteners. One more think of the list. Now if only I can find a deal on TF heads LOL!

Be well fellas,
Pat

Mine showed up today!

E2C95FE9-0CBC-408F-87A2-3531BD5837CD.jpeg

Both of mine showed up today as well. Can't wait for my car to be done and back from paint.

Thanks again @Car Nut for the tip and @S'cuder for the 5% code! You guys rock. Just ordered a rear bumper and fasteners. One more think of the list. Now if only I can find a deal on TF heads LOL!

Be well fellas,
Pat
Good to hear. Get one of those 10% off promo codes for Summit Racing, it’ll save you some money on those Trick Flows.

Last edited:
Appreciate the heads up! I ordered front and rear bumpers for my 69 Dart at a significant savings! As others stated, there was further savings once logged in. This ended up being less cost than recrhroming mine.

Mine came today. They're every bit as nice as I'd hoped they'd be. And at a price I thought was gone forever. Made in Taiwan. North America would have been better, but at least it's not the ChiComs!
Thanks for the heads up @Car Nut !

-
Back