Amish buggy hits cop car

-
It won't load here either. We have at least one Amish car/truck accident here a year. A good friend had to total his car in a ditch when an old Amish lady unexpectedly pulled her buggy out infront of him. Both his boys in the older Lumina he was driving. Nobody hurt but his car was totaled.

I'm frankly a little tired of the "Amish we are pure" story. There was an article on PBS just a couple weeks ago, that leaked a few things about the crack in the armour.

Some of them were complaining that farm land in the Amish community is simply getting too high to "make it" anymore, and many are (have) resorted to "outside" jobs.

This article showed some of them traveled from the East to ?? Nevada? Anywhere "somewhere west" to look at a big piece of land to set up a new community, and they sure as heck didn't get there by wagon train

Seems to me you could still honor the essence of your beliefs and still manage to join the modern world. In fact they have. They just refuse to admit it.

They told me not to ever call the Amish Heater order line ever again... :D

I worked at a place that built flat beds for 1 ton trucks and every so often a order would come thru from the amish.The truck would always be solid black no radio no a/c no power windows or seats.nothing extra,completely basic.so they do drive more than just those buggies.

EDIT:These were Menanites which is the same belief.

They were kids-teenagers try to drink away from their parents. They go down a vacant old road that is little used and somebody must had drove by and ratted on them. Police show up and they go taking off.

Now those poor kids are not only in big trouble with the law but at home with their Amish parents.

I'm not so sure if I would had wanted Amish parents, don't think they would like my Mopar, lol

ha need to crush it like they do to street racers cars in california

Finally got wise and "copied and pasted" the link, it worked

??? "Police say several other buggies fled the scene." ???

What, PD in that berg can't catch a horse 'n buggy??

What goes klip klop klip klop klip klop, bang bang, klip klop klip klop klip klop ....

"They are linin' 'em up at the Christmas tree, side -by- side..."

Anybody else think this would be the slowest, most boring drag race ever?

Finally got wise and "copied and pasted" the link, it worked

??? "Police say several other buggies fled the scene." ???

What, PD in that berg can't catch a horse 'n buggy??

Well they said they caught the dude who planed the party. Those other teens the cops didn't really want to catch--this time. Cops can be pretty cool sometimes--but you never ever trust them, ha ha

Sounds like a lot of fun. Thats why the cops showed up. It is against the law to have fun any more.

My horse is faster then yours. Do you want to bet your blue slip for your buggy on it?

-
Back