Another 340 motor mount question

-

Ryan ekes

Reaction score
Ok guys I need some input here. I ordered a motor mount/bracket kit from summit and they sent me a /6 to 340 conversion kit. It didn't have a slant 6 in it to begin with which makes me think if the k member is different on the /6 and I have one for a V8 it's not going to line up correctly. Talked to the tech Line which was pointless,basically told me to throw it in and see what happens and I'm not going through the trouble if I don't have to. It's going in a 67 barracuda and it's a 73 340 motor. Anyone have some advice for me?

Ok guys I need some input here. I ordered a motor mount/bracket kit from summit and they sent me a /6 to 340 conversion kit. It didn't have a slant 6 in it to begin with which makes me think if the k member is different on the /6 and I have one for a V8 it's not going to line up correctly. Talked to the tech Line which was pointless,basically told me to throw it in and see what happens and I'm not going through the trouble if I don't have to. It's going in a 67 barracuda and it's a 73 340 motor. Anyone have some advice for me?

In '67, slant 6 and V8 K's are different in the mount area. The Schumacher swap kits are different, 6 or V8.

-
Back