Another 68 Dodge Dart....

-
Are you gonna put in holes for round sidemarker lights? I don't know why, but I love the '68 round sidemarkers.

Dart is looking GREAT..... No mini-tubbin'??? As good as that body looks I'd paint it BLACK....

I know, I know..... I should have mini tub it but I'll fit some big rubber in there! Black is the flavor of the month. I cant make up my mind!

I know, I know..... I should have mini tub it but I'll fit some big rubber in there! Black is the flavor of the month. I cant make up my mind!

It takes a damn good body and paint man to pull off the perfect black paint job, I think you guy can do it...

I bought him a few cases of beer (motivation) lol

Yes a good motivation
51Q%2B9BdY6ML._SL500_AA280_.jpg

llllllllllooooooooooooolllllllllllllllll

happy.gif

I like silver with a black interior and tail stripe; with or without a black
vinyl top. Whatever it is, it will be nice; witness Dave's black police car.

P2040005.jpg

I like silver with a black interior and tail stripe; with or without a black
vinyl top. Whatever it is, it will be nice; witness Dave's black police car.

I agree............ I think i'm leaning towards Silver...........After seeing the altered wheel base Hemi Duster in silver i fell in love!

Light blue. :cheers:

But no really, I haven't seen a whole lot of red Darts. Not that common. Black isn't too common either.

But I'd say a cherry type red w/ white interior and a white bumblebee stripe would look REALLY AWESOME.

Too many red cars Black with silver rump stripes,or Black with red stripes,or Silver with black stripes....

you can polish a turd. the problem is, it is still just shiny crap. i like w1 or black!!!!!!!!

-
Back