Another CL dreamer

-
lol...but it's got new "breaks"? i don't see a problem? :p

I hear things cost more in Cali!!

OMG, that's crazy!!!!

California doesn't have anything to do with it, that guy's just nuts.

If he gets half of his asking price he'd be doing good.

One of those guys that thinks, "wires, cap and rotor" makes it "rebuilt".

Those sbp Keystones gotta be worth a couple hundred.

People out here in the sf bay area are nuts with the prices, they see stuff on the tv shows and think that their ride is worth a ton because of it, freaking crazy

Lol, I sent him an email.

Me:

[FONT=&quot]Could you tell me what’s been done to make this car worth 9500? It looks like a 2500 dollar car to me, at best.

Him:

[/FONT] Ive seen some in worse condtion going for way more... Have a good day

you guys are just haters. That is a special reduced weight track car with custom pro stock fresh air cooling system

And original white plates

California doesn't have anything to do with it, that guy's just nuts.

If he gets half of his asking price he'd be doing good.

No disrespect intended. I LOVE California. Only been there twice, but the weather is unbelievable. Every day is drive your classic Mopar day!!!:blob:

someone should inform him he accidentally moved the decimal point 2 spots

:D I'm a cl dreamer too. I'm OFFERING (lol) my gal's 66 - second owner (rust free) for 9k.
thing is I really don't want to sell it. My gal dosnt drive it as much as we thought and would rather the money in the bank. (But hunny it is money in the bank ! :D )View attachment 20150328_140539.jpg

Looks like I better raise the price of my 66 when I put her up for sale. I'm thinkin' closer to 20k lol

No disrespect intended. I LOVE California. Only been there twice, but the weather is unbelievable. Every day is drive your classic Mopar day!!!:blob:

None taken, I just wanted to point out the problem with that ad isn't California, it's Barrett-Jackson syndrome.

Hey for me, every day is drive your classic mopar day regardless, they're my daily's. But I definitely benefit from, and take advantage of, the weather here. ;-)

because this
http://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/cto/5115486830.html

and this, it was 20,000 last month

http://sacramento.craigslist.org/cto/5097156375.html

even if this is a dart charger i know of someone trying to get rid of one for 25,000

Yeah that "fully custom" one has been for sale at $85k for a few YEARS now. I'm guessing he's telling his wife he's "trying to sell it". I'm also guessing that whoever built it for him was very happy with his compensation. Just because you have that much into it doesn't mean that's what it's worth.

The second one will be at 8k next month, 6k the month after that...

-
Back