Another One Came Home With Me Today

-

Ken_B

Reaction score
Ive got the sickness, came home with another A body today. Found this sweet little 1969 Dart Custom on craigslist and had to bring it home. Its all original 99k mile car, came with documentation to help support this claim and I believe it by pedal wear, steering tightness, etc.. Its got a 225 /6 with a 3 on the tree. Runs out well and has a surprising amount of pep for a 6 cyl car. She needs a couple things and a little cleaning up, but It should make a good driver. This will have to do for pictures now, more too come!

cUrD4HI.jpg

P.S.
I need a drivers front fender reflector and a brown front door armwrest.:glasses7:

look like a step back in time with the ltd in the background dart looks sweet

look like a step back in time with the ltd in the background dart looks sweet

Haha funny you mention that, thats my current daily driver, bought the dart as the LTD drinks like a sailor on shore leave and its a ferd.

Thanks for the compliments guys, shes a pretty sweet little car.

Hey, what are you doing coming down into Oregon buying up 'our' mopars? That should have been mine! JK, of course, nice car, I'm looking for something similar for my daughter right now... Missed that one!

Hey, what are you doing coming down into Oregon buying up 'our' mopars? That should have been mine! JK, of course, nice car, I'm looking for something similar for my daughter right now... Missed that one!

Dont worry Im not, it apparantly was an elder family members car that needed a home so they brought it up to WA to sell.:D

Nice. You dont find em in the north east lke that very often. I found An 85 dodge pick up a couple months ago that has been in ohio its whole life with no rust though. Sometimes you just get lucky.

Been driving the car every day since I got it and cleaning up little things here and there, front seat cover, removed the extra front bumperettes, etc.. Shes a great little driver! I turned the odo over tonight she sits with 48 miles showing, it was fun getting to be the one behind the wheel to turn it over. Anybody got any tips on getting ahold of spark plug tube seals for the /6, come with a valve cover gasket?

Beautiful, I understand the sickness, if I had come across that car I'd have brought it home too.

I see tube seals in the ee bay and you might be able to get NAPA to get you a set.
Very nize Dart, Congratulations, that /6 feels pretty good don't it :D

I see tube seals in the ee bay and you might be able to get NAPA to get you a set.
Very nize Dart, Congratulations, that /6 feels pretty good don't it :D

Cool thanks for the tip! Yeah I love the /6 both my A bodys have it, hands down my favorite car engine.

-
Back