Another one gone

-

dukeboy440

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
yet another track gone

IMG_1276.jpeg

This unfortunately is going to happen as our sport becomes less popular mainly due to the younger generation being more interested in technology. Also the folks who are more interested in EV's and global warming. Even stock car racing has a drop off in popularity as I said before I'll be surprised if the older cars are still around in 10 year's. It wasn't that long ago that they wanted to outlaw vehicle's that were over 10 years old.

This unfortunately is going to happen as our sport becomes less popular mainly due to the younger generation being more interested in technology. Also the folks who are more interested in EV's and global warming. Even stock car racing has a drop off in popularity as I said before I'll be surprised if the older cars are still around in 10 year's. It wasn't that long ago that they wanted to outlaw vehicle's that were over 10 years old.
They ain’t getting mine

They ain’t getting mine
I hear that. I can't understand why people are having such a hard time in getting parts for their cars, I wonder if they are trying to stop people from driving older cars? Not being able to get parts is a sure way on doing so. I hope that I'm wrong

Everybody going to be straight racing again soon!!! Hardcore...3am ****!!

a friend of mine has plans to put on a mopar only show at Odessa next year. supposed to pay big money.
I'd be interested in something like that. Flying H Drag Strip is having an open house/car show on Saturday Sept. 9th. I plan on being there.

-
Back