Another seller on crack

-
lol a commando 273 stroked with a 318 crank.Isn't that counter-productive.

i call it the barrett jackson syndrome.. they see or read about a car like one they own (though most likely in far better shape) going for crazy money on tv, and automatically think that makes theyre car worth gold

You guys failed to mention this is the incredibly rare TWO BARREL version of the commando

Those red plug wires MUST be worth SOMETHING!!

Attachments

• 2bbl.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 577
You guys failed to mention this is the incredibly rare TWO BARREL version of the commando

lol good eye. Well of course it's an early production model, maybe even a prototype that until now was thought to have been destroyed.

Ok i can beat that i will take 5000 for mine one in a life time offer .. You will not find anuther one in this good of shape ! ... It has the incredibly rare 226 strate 6 in it .. and a 902 trans . one of the very few that have a/c ! You cant beat this for the price . it only has 400,--- miles that is low miles for a car this old ! and lets not for get it is gold seats they need redone ! but that will not cost you 50 bucks . I will not go down on the price I would trade it for a nice 69 charger or a nice 72 superbird

Out of curiousity what would a number 1 car like his be reasonably worth?

Glenn

if it was garage kept and only had 136 miles why does it need the full restoration? also if it was such an original and valuable car why would you put a "stroker" lol crank in it and the wrong parts? and doesn't a magnet stick to rust? it is still iron after all. also shouldn't the engine bay be body color?

Glenn
I can get a restored one in Black with a flawless paint job. All metal work professionally done. 360, Reupholstered. $6'750. It's near Charlotte Speedway. It'd be in my garage but I just don't like the *** end on those years.

if it was garage kept and only had 136 miles why does it need the full restoration? also if it was such an original and valuable car why would you put a "stroker" lol crank in it and the wrong parts? and doesn't a magnet stick to rust? it is still iron after all. also shouldn't the engine bay be body color?

lol, he couldnt afford any paint other than wally worlds 99 cent gloss black for the engine bay

Glenn

NADA high retail is $16,700. But I don't remember ever seeing a '65 Barracuda selling for that much. It would have to be a Formula S with a 4-speed.

-
Back