Ansen 15"x7" 4.5 lug (big bolt or Phord)

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

BronxMopars1

Bronx Mopars! "No You Cant Join"
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I have a bunch of old ANSENS I'm looking to sell preferably as a package.

ebay sj 093.jpg

Cool.

14 or 15"? What size? (Ok, duh, read the title, oops)

Backspacing? How much?

Thanks

There standard 15"x7" I dont know the back spacing but im gonna guess 3 1/2"......I dont really have a price in mind so make me an offer

I would be interested in 2 of the rims if you dont sell them as a package deal. Keep me in mind, please.

Shocker it's $30 a wheel to ship, how's $30 a wheel? so it would be $120 shipped?
$30 per wheel is a great price ,but i was affraid the shipping was gunna be high given the distance.Im gunna look around here for a pair .Thanks anyway for your time and good luck with the sale ...

Shoker no problem at all, Mo-Kid I still have all 6 in the picture $30 per wheel, $30 to ship $50 each for the nicer one's. JamesDart I have no idea what your talking about

if you could check the backspace that would help them sell

Yes I would love a set of the four in 'worse' shape if you could verify the backspacing. BTW how much would that be altogether, 4 wheels + shipping to Monument, CO 80132?

Thanks & sorry, but I won't be able to afford a pair. Just out of range on what I can afford right now.

Do you have 2-7in 4X130 bolt pattern VW wheels? Can you email me your ph# as I have several questions? Would like to talk to someone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back