any black Friday sales ?

-

mbaird

mbaird
Reaction score
I needs some Comp Springs and retianers and was hoping to make a deal on Black Friday.
Advance Auto Parts has 20% off but there site is WORTHLESS! Even their employees have trouble finding parts....

Anyone know of others?

CALL Summit racing and tell that you are going to use the 20% off coupon from Advance to buy the part. Last time I did that they knocked 18% off the website price.

so far the only deal up here in Canada I have found is Performance Improvements "We Pay the Tax" deal , I'm hoping to find a better discount before I drop the money for FiTech's setup with the Command Center . It's @1400US and $1900CDN .

Same here, Looks like summit has their sale on as shown on FB. It would be nice to help offset the Canadian dollar right now. I will wait to see if any shows up between now and Saturday before placing my orders. Thanks for the post

Same here, Looks like summit has their sale on as shown on FB. It would be nice to help offset the Canadian dollar right now. I will wait to see if any shows up between now and Saturday before placing my orders. Thanks for the post
Performance Improvements are Canadian there in Ontario somewhere but there deal is kinda weak even with free shipping .

Performance Improvements are Canadian there in Ontario somewhere but there deal is kinda weak even with free shipping .
Im only 20 minuets to the boarder, so I usually have my stuff shipped to US Address. Summit usually covers shipping. I have 2 orders left to make before the holidays. One with Mancini, which has a 10% discount offered, and the second with Summit. Thanks for pointing it out though. Andrew

For Advance Auto try TRT30, for 30% off $50 or more and try TRT41 for 40% off $100 or more. Should be good all the time, not just Black Friday.

looks like I'm going to maybe jump on the performance improvements deal FiTech has a new G-Surge fuel surge protection tank that does the same thing as the command center and holds about the same amount of fuel only it uses the fuel returning as well as the supply to stay full , 100bucks cheaper too so with the free shipping if I don't find a better code It night be time for fuel injection .

Sounds like a headache to me. I like the idea of fuel injection, but I have been watching posts on people struggling to make them work. I went with a good afr gauge and a Quickfuel Annular carb. Not sure what else I would need for throttle response. Works for me. Part of the reason why I have an old car / simplicity. Others may have a different opinion, just my 2c.

so far the only deal up here in Canada I have found is Performance Improvements "We Pay the Tax" deal , I'm hoping to find a better discount before I drop the money for FiTech's setup with the Command Center . It's @1400US and $1900CDN .
Try @Pace Performance
I forgot wou the rabo rep is now Johnny went over to blue print but they are down in our sponsor section

Last edited:
Try @paceperformance
I forgot wou the rabo rep is now Johnny went over to blue print but they are down in our sponsor section
been checking their site and link here regularly but no deals on what I want , they are a chevy crate vendor mainly and chevy parts go on sale but not our stuff .

gotta love when someone posts what they think is an anonymous disagree on your post without having the decency to post what they actually disagree with and why -You stay classy Jeffisold

We have our Fall/Winter sale going on.......

Layson's Restorations Fall/Winter Sale running thru December 31st, 2017

REDEMPTION CODE.....CPN20178

20% off.....INCLUDING Gift Certificates!

GIFT CRETIFICATES....these are a great way to give yourself a built-in discount for ANY future order by purchasing a gift certificate. Gift certificates do NOT have an expiration date or sale "cut-off", just purchase the gift certificate prior to December 31st, 2017 and gain an extra 20% off of your future purchase.

When ordering, please mention the redemption code to receive discount. EXCLUDES N.O.S. and USED parts, custom orders, EBAY items, and any items on our website listed as "Hot Deals". Discount does not apply to "PAIR" or "SET" pricing. Any parts sold as "PAIRS" or "SETS" would have parts listed as individual line items and the discount would then be applied.

Seat covers, door panels, and carpets are 10% off only. Other exclusions may apply. Discount code can be used more than one time as long as the order is placed before the expiration date of December 31st, 2017.

YOU CAN EVEN PRE-ORDER BY DECEMBER 31ST, 2017 USING THIS DISCOUNT CODE FOR A SHIPMENT TO OCCUR IN THE FUTURE WHERE WE WILL BILL AND SHIP ON ANY DATE SPECIFIED BY YOU!!!!

Please call us toll free at 877-930-4088 to place your order, or you can place your order on our website www.laysons.com. If placing your order on our website, enter the discount code in the "NOTES" section of your web order to receive the discount.

Thank you!!!, and I hope everyone has a blessed holiday season!

Rick

-
Back