Any other Mopar Enthusiasts on Face Book?

-

wjaholic

My car stole my wallet!
Reaction score
Is any one else on Facebook or is it kind of dieing off in popularity?

For what ever reason this board and one other is blocked at work yet Facebook isn't....:mumum:

Would it be wrong if I posted a link to my face book page here?

im on facebook...always picking up other mopar builders or racers as friends...facebook has been busy lately

my fb is nothing but family, old friends, a few mopar guys, and a gaggle of broads that ive flogged.

Fake Book is what I call it..lol...theres friends...and then there's fakebook friends.

Rob, Jared, Ed, Gordon, Rodney and I all bs with each other on there, them guys are a great bunch and what I call real friends, though we live states apart.lol

funny though...i was just talkin with a friend about how we were gonna drop the ex's and skeezers from our lists..lol

my fb is nothing but family, old friends, a few mopar guys, and a gaggle of broads that ive flogged.

Fake Book is what I call it..lol...theres friends...and then there's fakebook friends.

Rob, Jared, Ed, Gordon, Rodney and I all bs with each other on there, them guys are a great bunch and what I call real friends, though we live states apart.lol

funny though...i was just talkin with a friend about how we were gonna drop the ex's and skeezers from our lists..lol

lol your to funny justin...

I used to be, until everybody from my work kept asking why havn;t I added them as a friend. So bye bye facebook

No,
I like to be different and not be on f*uck book.
Its the devil.

-
Back